Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Does Anyone Have An Extra Ticket?

Boy Wonder saw the commercial for the World's Toughest Rodeo which is coming to town this weekend. He thought it looked neat, but when he heard "children will receive a free cowboy hat" he was sold. Hook, line and sinker....

When I asked him if he know what happens at a rodeo he looked at me like a kid on Christmas morning and exclaimed with utter excitement that "Children get a free cowboy hat on Saturday!"

I'm pretty sure the next thing out of his mouth will be that they'll sell me the whole seat, but I'll only need the edge.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's not make fun of advertising...it keeps food on our table...and yes, I have used that line.

Anonymous said...

And a boat on the lake for you to ride in!

Mama Wonder said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mama Wonder said...

I'm not making fun of advertising. It has proved to be very effective. Boy Wonder can recite the whole commercial.