Friday, July 11, 2008

Two Months Old


Baby Wonder turned two months old this past week. She is getting so big! At her two month check up she weighed 12 lbs 8 ozs (90% percentile) and was 22 1/2 inches long (50% percentile). The doctor said she looked "perfect."

She is starting to smile so much and is even starting to baby babble. I think she even laughed the other day! She has been sleeping through the night (knocking on wood) and has been awake for a few hours at a time during the day.


We went to the zoo the other day. Below is how the zoo looks for Baby Wonder.


Here is how it looked for Boy Wonder and his friend Back Seat Girl and Back Seat Boy. The Minnesota Zoo has a really cool fountain for the kids to play in. Everyone had a great time and the kids are so cute I had to post their pictures!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics. Can't wait to see you all in person soon.
G&G Z

Anonymous said...

Oliver - that is the same sweet and innocent look I used to give my mom when I was blaming it on my brother or sister!

- Grandpa Rick

Shotgun said...

Oh, Grandpa Rick, you hit the nail right on the head with that one.