Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Anyone Reading Who...

A local radio station's evening DJs do a spot called "Anyone listening who...?" They ask a variety of questions and listeners call in a share their relevant story on the radio. It is always interesting to hear other people's experiences.

Well I would like to welcome you to the first Anyone reading who...? Today's question:

Anyone reading who has dropped dinner on the floor?



In case you are wondering what this is that so closely resembles dog food when it is splattered on the floor, it's taco pie and it's delicious!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know who dropped dinner on the floor. It actually looks like dog food after it has been eaten. I have seen that on my floor alot.

Shotgun said...

Yep, once in college I made sweet and sour chicken and after it was completely finished I was moving the bowl from the counter to the table to serve it to my wonderful roommates when it fell, upside down, onto the CARPETED kitchen floor of a house where many house parties had been held. Needless to say we didn't even try saving it.

Anonymous said...

At least the plate didn't break!!
GZ