Thursday, July 24, 2008

And We Are Off...

There is no question about it, babies grow so fast. Before your eyes they move from one stage to the next, and with each stage a new chapter begins. For me each stage comes with mixed emotions of excitement and sadness. Excitement as they grow and learn new things, and a bit of sadness as they move farther from the little baby we brought home.

Yesterday Baby Wonder moved forward, and frankly, it terrifies me. She did something that I knew that one day she would, and I have been dreading it since she came home. She rolled over and became a baby on the move.

Boy Wonder was about the same age when he made the leap to being a baby on the move. I have been hoping that Baby Wonder would not follow in her brother's footsteps when it came to this chapter. But as with everything else, she has decided to do things her way. So baby girl, congratulations on your this big milestone! Mom and Dad are so proud of you, but if you wouldn't mind not crawling for awhile we would appreciate it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew it wouldn't be long! Way to go baby girl! Sorry, mom and dad.

-Grandma Sharon