Monday, June 2, 2008

The Week in Review

Here are some highlights from the past week.


Boy Wonder helped plant flowers.




Baby Wonder and Boy Wonder spent some quality time together.



A conversation with Boy Wonder as he and I walked through a parking lot:

BW: Hey, there is an arrow on the ground.
MW: Yep, you are right.
BW: I know. I'm very smart.

Yes, you are very smart indeed.



We celebrated Baby Wonder's Child dedication at church. Thank you everyone who witnessed this special event for the Wonders.



Today Baby Wonder is four weeks old! She woke up this morning so much bigger than when she went to bed last night.



Baby Wonder has been staying awake a little more to check things out.

2 comments:

McNeilly's Family Blog said...

I am so sorry that I missed the dedication. Kaitlyn decided to keep me up all night with a 102 degree temp. I love the pictures.

Shotgun said...

Sorry we missed it, too. Great pics, love the one of BW looking lovingly at his baby sister.