Thursday, August 28, 2008

9 Wonderful Years

Happy Anniversary to my wonderful wife!!

Can you believe it has been 9yrs since we walked down the aisle and said "I do!"? So many things have changed in those 9yrs. We both have switched jobs. We have lived in five different cities and most notably we have added 2 wonderful children to our family. On 8/28/99 would you have thought that all of these things would have happened to us? One thing that has not changed is that you are still my best friend. Thank you for all that you do for me and our family.

The last 9yrs have been amazing and I can't wait to see what happens next for us.

Happy Anniversary and I Love You!

3 comments:

Mama Wonder said...

I love you too! Thank you for an amazing 9 years of marriage. I can honestly say that I love you more everyday!

Shotgun said...

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! I didn't think it would be possible but, you two look even more in love today than you did 9 years ago. You're a wonderful couple and terrific parent - a blessing in every way to those around you.
Love, Mom & Brian Z