Wednesday, October 21, 2009

August? Really?

I knew it had been awhile, but was August really the last time I updated the blog?! Wow. In short, our lower level of our house (aka were we spend most of our time) was washed out in a storm and we couldn't use it for a month and half and poor Wonder kids had to share a room, Papa and I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary in Spain, Italy and (almost France-damn you wicked French winds), the kids went on a "Wisconsin vacation," Boy Wonder started preschool and loves it, and Girl Wonder is talking like crazy and learning new things everyday.

And that is us in a nut shell. What have you been up to?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back Wonder family!!! I missed you. I really, really enjoyed my time with the Wonder kids on the WI vacation. Everyday was laughs at the park, in the yard or some other kind of adventure...the zoo, ballgame or just hanging out. I will always treasure the week. Thanks for the memories. It was priceless. Love, Grandma Z