Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Boy Wonder


I just can't believe that you are four years old today. On one hand it seems like just yesterday that you can into our lives, but on the other I have known you my whole life.
You are the most amazing little boy. You have a heart of gold and nerves of steel. Everyday you make the lives of those who know you brighter. Just knowing you make me better. You have a laugh that is contagious. You tell the best knock knock jokes (orange you glad I didn't write one). You LOVE sports, playing Wii (mostly sports games), reading books (your favorites are your name book, Horton Hears a Who, Are you My Mother, and I love You As Much As). Your favorite movie is Cars, and you love to watch the show Pinky Dinky Doo, Curious George, Handy Manny, and Barney.

I hope you never lose your courageous spirit. Never be afraid to try something because after all you never know what you will like, who you will meet or what you can become unless you dare yourself. Just remember that as your Mom, I will always love you and will try really hard not to worry too much (although I really wasn't kidding when I told you that you have be 21 to go down the big ski jump. I just don't think I could stand watching you fly through the air like they do.)

As you get older I hope that you will still think being with your family is fun. I hope that you and Baby Wonder will always be friends and look out for each other. So far you and she are off to a pretty good start and I can just tell that you are going to be a good team.

Always remember that you are a special gift from above and no matter how big you get you will always be my baby boy. So Happy Birthday to you Freddie , Rye Rye, Peanut Butter, Bruce (your puppy dog name), and Ryman!


I Love you and am so glad I get you be your Mom!
Mom, Ginger, Jelly, Momio, and Annabelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Big Boy, My Grandson, Wow 4 years old already!!! Seems like just yesterday I was with your Mom and Dad when they brought you home from the hospital. They were so nervous. I think they thought they would break you!! You make me smile and laugh. I love you with all my heart. Love and kisses... Grandma Z