Thursday, December 11, 2008

Did It Have to Happen So Soon?

Baby Wonder is officially crawling! Crawling?! Yes, crawling!

Why do my kids feel the need to be so mobile? Boy Wonder crawled at 6 1/2 months. If she keeps following in his footsteps, then she will be walking by Valentines day. Wasn't she just born? Oh, yeah, I guess that was 7 months ago.

I could see this happening and knew it was just a matter of time. She has been rocking on her hands and knees and scooting/flopping/wiggling all over for the place for a few weeks. Tonight was different. She spotted the her target and decided to go for it. As with any milestone I am so proud of her and excited to start the next chapter. What is really neat is that as she is getting older I can also see she is proud of herself too.

So if you don't have any plans this weekend, do you want to come and help us baby proof the house?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud she's following in her mother's "footsteps". Mama Wonder was walking/running by 9 months old!! Keep going Baby Wonder.
GZ

Mama Wonder said...

I hope she is more graceful then me.

Shotgun said...

There is nothing cuter than a baby crawling around the house.

Anonymous said...

Ottis was more graceful whan Mama Wonder