Thursday, September 4, 2008

Our Conversations Have Really Gone Down Hill

I can't believe the words that are coming out of my mouth recently. Here are some examples from conversations Papa and I have had with Boy Wonder in the past few days.

"Boy Wonder is that a booger?" I say asking as I stare at a giant green glob on Baby Wonder's burp cloth. "Who's is it? Did it come out of your nose or your sister's?"


"Did you just say pimp pants?" in reference to a pair of Baby Wonder's orange pants. Of course you said pimp pants. What three old doesn't say pimp pants?


"Your milk is to drink, not to wash your dirty fingers." No explanation needed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh the boy is just too funny!! He always can make me laugh no matter what is going on. Keep it up Wonder Boy!!
Love
G Z

Shotgun said...

I want a pair of pimp pants!!